5 Reasons How Android Will Change Your Current Career The increase in usage of mobile has simultaneously boosted the mobile i.e iOS and Andrroid application development industry. This has also spiked the need of mobile application developers and the number of job openings. Most of the mobile phones we use are based on Android operating system. There are plenty of applications based on Android platform. So it doesn't matter whether you are a fresher or experience, if you wish to switch your career, then Android Application Developer is the best option for you. There are many reasons how android will help in changing your current career, we will discuss the top 8 reasons.
1. It is an Open Source platform Android being an open source platform technology, you are allowed to use this technology for free. If you are looking forward to learning this technology, you don't need to pay anything for it. Having various benefits, it is the most preferred open source platform by most of the application development companies. The major benefit of open source platform is that you can learn, code, use it for the commercial purpose without anyone's interference.
2. Good salary & Job Assurance The need for android developers is growing heavily day by day. Software development companies are ready to pay a good salary to candidates who have in and out knowledge of Android. Approximately an Android Developer earns 102,000 USD, which is considered to be a good amount compared to the other opening out there in the industry. The jobs on Android platform are said to be more secured as the need of Android developers in the IT industry is consistently increasing. In this field, you have job assurance, and too many chances of your career growth.
3. Different job profiles and can work as Freelancer On this platform you are offered with various job roles, so you can apply for the one you wish to work along with your updated resume for Android Developer role. The different job profiles offered on Android platform are Android Engineer, Mobile App Developer, Lead Software Engineer, Mobile Architect. If you don't want to work in a company as an Android Developer, then you can also work as a freelancer. You may directly approach clients through the Internet using freelancer websites. You won't be restricted to time and money, you may work as per your convenience.
4. Challenging opportunities & Vacancies Mobile technology is the field which is consistently updating so the developers get a chance to work on challenging projects. You would get to show your creative skills for developing innovative applications as per requirements of projects. Mobile applications are more in use these days. There are many companies in the industries which are into mobile application development. You need not to worry about staying unemployed as there are plenty of openings for Android developer. If you have got all the skills and are a deserving candidate, then the company would do anything to hire you.
5. Chance to enhance your skills Android has been introduced in 2008. Since then, it has come across plenty of up-gradations. As per the researchers, Android OS is been updated nearly twice a year. Every single version of Android is added with some exciting features. Being an Android developer, you need to stay updated with the latest technologies on Android platform. You get chance to enhance your skills by developing newer version.
For More Information on Resume Examples Refer below Site http://www.bestsampleresume.com/examples/ http://www.bestsampleresume.com/examples/developer/android-developer.html Thank You