QUE and QUIEN. Used as RELATIVE PRONOUNS. SOME TERMS TO KNOW. MAIN CLAUSE - contains a subject and verb and can stand on its own. This is my brother . RELATIVE (SUBORDINATE) CLAUSE - is related to the main clause
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- contains a subject and verb and can stand on its own. This is my brother.
- is related to the main clause
- begins with a relative pronoun
- contains a subject and verb but cannot stand on its own
- a noun or pronoun previously mentioned in the main clause (=my brother)
- renames the antecedent (=who)