Download
salient pointers that make antriksh urban greek n.
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
Salient pointers that make antriksh urban greek most elite PowerPoint Presentation
Download Presentation
Salient pointers that make antriksh urban greek most elite

Salient pointers that make antriksh urban greek most elite

33 Views Download Presentation
Download Presentation

Salient pointers that make antriksh urban greek most elite

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript

  1. Salient Pointers That Make Antriksh Urban Greek Most Elite Salient Pointers That Make Antriksh Urban Greek Most Elite The Antriksh Group, an ISO 9001:2000 certified real estate organization operational in L Zone Dwarka, is one of the most reputed developers. The Group has already delivered around 56 projects both as developer and society across Delhi NCR. Currently, Antriksh Urban Greek is going to be an epitome scoring high over all its previous offerings. Antriksh Urban Greek includes more sorted ticket sizes when compared to its earlier presented and developed townships. New sizes of 1100, 1550, 1850, 2250, and 2750 sq. ft. are strategically added to make the homes affordable to the buyers falling under the financial strata of all income brackets and all family sizes. The township offers highly convenient payment options to its buyers. Payment is spanned into 4 years duration. 20% of BSP is to be made in 1-2 months and the remaining amount after a year in easier installments by way of CLP. The remaining 80% part can easily be loaned from different nationalized banks. Some Instant Facts To Know:           Land area : 16 acres No. of towers : 6 No. of floors : G+25 No. of Units : 500+ Project Type : Apartments Project Status : Under Construction Flat size : 900 Sq.ft - 2750 Sq.ft Flat configuration :2BHK-4BHK Location : L Zone Delhi Dwarka Possession : Dec 2019

  2. When it comes to amenities about which each and every home buyer always remains highly concerned; they are simply matchless surpassing all being developed in L Zone Dwarka.