Before Investing in property there are many other expenses that everyone should aware about. \nHere are the key points that can\'t be neglected while choosing your dream home a kind of valuable investment. Visit http://bit.do/bJ64c
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
First Green Residential Project on
Chandigarh-Ambala Highway (NH 22)
• Maintenance and repair of public facilities like parks, streets, clubhouses,
gymnasium, fitness centre, etc.
• Broker fee usually costs around 1-5% of the entire cost of your property.
Interior Decoration Charges
• Interior décor and design charges varies depending upon the choice of your
Service Tax/Value Added Tax
• Service Tax/VAT is generally levied on the residential property that is under
Parking Space & Charges
• Parking space for vehicles is charged for providing dedicated parking spots.
• Stamp duty is the legal ownership of the property that needs to be paid at
the time of registration.
• Registration fee is charged in accordance with the percentage of the
registered value of the property.
Preferential Locality Charge
• The homebuyers need to pay somewhat additional cost for the facilities like
separate car parking, club membership, etc.
Chandigarh-Ambala Highway, Zirakpur
Just 3 Mins. Drive from CHANDIGARH
Call: 8591003110/Email: email@example.com