Free logical reasoning questions and answers from many competitive exams will be discussed in Mydearstudent. Logical reasoning is a important task for all students to overcome in many educational situations. Logical reasoning will definitely test every student\'s brain speed and decision making capacity. In mydearstudent website there are many Reasoning topics with solved questions and answers.\n\n1) Alpha-Numaric Reasoning\n2) Alphabet Reasoning\n3) Analogy Reasoning\n4) Blood Relation\n5) Assertion\n6) Classification\n\nFor more details go through the website\nhttp://www.mydearstudent.com/reasoning\n
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1) "Vital's son is vinay's son's uncle"How is Vital
related to Vinay?
• Vinay's son's uncle = Vinay's brother.
• So vital's son is vinay's brother.
• Final conlusion is the Vital is vinay's father.
2) A and B are married couple, X and Y are brothers,X 2) A and B are married couple, X and Y are brothers,X
is the brother of A.hOW is Y related to B?
Ans:- BROTHER IN LAW
• Given A and B are husband and wife, X and Y are
brother of A.
• ----> X is the brother of A,
• So, Y also brother of A.
• Finally we can conclude as Y is the brother in law of
3) Amrita introduces a man as the son of the brother 3) Amrita introduces a man as the son of the brother
her mother.How is the man related to Amrita?
• Brother of mother = uncle,Uncle's son = Cousin.
• So he is Amrita's cousin.
4) By seeing a photograph Karthikeya said that she is 4) By seeing a photograph Karthikeya said that she is
the daughter of his grandfather's only son, then What
is the relation of Karthikeya with that girl?
• His grandfather's only son -- Karthikeya's father
So, the girl is the daughter of Karthikeya's father
• i.e., Karthikeya and the girl are brother and sisters.
• -----> Karthikeya is the brother.
5) C`s mother is sister of B and daughter of A. D is 5) C`s mother is sister of B and daughter of A. D is
daughter of P and sister of E. How is A related to E ?
• --> D is daughter of B and sister of E. So,E is
daughter of B.
• Now, the sister of B is the daughter of A.
• -----> B is also the daughter of A.
• -----> E is the grand daughter of A.
• So, A is the Grandfather or Grandmother of E.
6) P and Q are brothers.R and S are sisters.P's son is 6) P and Q are brothers.R and S are sisters.P's son is
S's brother.How is Q related to R?
• Here P and Q are brothers and P's son is S's brother
• ie S is the daughter of P and R and S are sisters
• and R is also daughter of P.
• Final conclusion is Q is the uncle of R.
7) Pointing to a photo in album, vineetha said "He is 7) Pointing to a photo in album, vineetha said "He is
the only son of the father of my sister's brother".How
is that person related to Vineetha?
• Explanation :-
• Sister's brother = brother, brother's father = father,
• Father's son = brother.
• So he is vineetha's brother.
8) q is the brother of r,p is the sister of q,t is the 8) q is the brother of r,p is the sister of q,t is the
brother of s,s is the daughter of r.Find the cousins of
------> t is the brother of s and s is the daughter of r.
------> so,t and s are children of r.
------> Given q is the brother of r.
• -------> So,t and s are the cousins of q.
9) What we called Grand daughter's daughter? 8) q is the brother of r,p is the sister of q,t is the
Ans:- GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER
There is no explanation to this, this is a fixed relation.
10) When father's side relation is called 8) q is the brother of r,p is the sister of q,t is the
PATERNAL,tHEN MOTHER'S SIDE RELATION = -----?
This is the existing usage pattern in Blood relations.