Prof. N.P. Pashin,
7. -Scientific research to the subject of OSH problems;
-Promotion of OSH means and methods;
-Informational support of
The edition consists of four parts. It was worked out by All-Russia Research Institute for Occupational safety & Labour Economics.
Under the general editorship of
Prof. S.V.Kalashnikov – the chairman of Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation;
Prof. A.L.Safonov – deputy Minister of Health and Social development of the Russian Federation;
Prof. N.P.Pashin – General director FSI “All-Russia Research Institute for Occupational Safety & Labour Economics”.
17. Normative documents collection The collection includes the extracts from Federal laws and governmental regulations of the Russian Federation, resolutions of Ministry of Health and Social Development, and other existing normative documents applying to the field of Occupational Safety and Health adopted during last years (as it was on 01.07.07)
18. Manual “First Medical Aid” The manual presents a complex of simplest medical manipulations which can be completed on site by the victim of occupational accident (self-help), or by another person (mutual aid) via using basic or improvised recourses.
24. Informational system “Occupational safety and Health”(Kuzbass-COT)
28. Ingenious inventions
Equipment for safety
29. Publishing House “Occupational Safety and Health”
30. Some models of posters for occupational safety and health(to be continued at the following pictures).
33. Annually NACOT organizes:
37. Certificate of the system of voluntary certification in the field of Occupational Safety and Health