FY2010 SAVIN Grant Webinar. Welcome and Overview. Webinar Goals Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) Overview SAVIN Program Overview Eligibility SAVIN Award Categories Program Narrative Overview Project Strategy Design and Implementation Capabilities and Competencies Budget
Related searches for FY2010 SAVIN Grant Webinar
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The Bureau of Justice Assistance is a component of the Office of Justice Programs (OJP), U.S. Department of Justice.
Other OJP components include:
$350,000 = $700,000
- States the vision of the project’s end result.
- Describes how you intend to get there.
- Developed collaboratively.
- Captured in a written project abstract.
- Establishes project design.
(need or problem)
- Activity to be conducted
- Time frame
- Sequence (Certain tasks to be completed, while others are being conducted)
- Resource needs
- End product (What goals were achieved)
-Quantitative: number or degree of change, anonymous victims surveys, etc.
- Qualitative: non-numeric like field observations, media stories, possible best practices
Michael Dever, Policy Advisor
Shauna Connolly, State Policy Advisor