Search And Text Analysis. An Introduction to Java-based Open Source Tools and Techniques Grant Ingersoll October 15, 2008 Charlotte JUG. Overview. Background Taming Text Importance Foundations Language Basics Obtaining Text Tools for Search and Text Analysis Concepts Demos Resources.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
An Introduction to Java-based Open Source Tools and Techniques
October 15, 2008
1. Can you read this?
2. How about this?
3. How many emails did you get today?
4. How many websites/articles/books did you read today?
5. How many searches did you do? (Google, Y!, local, proprietary)
6. How much time did you spend doing all of these things?
7. How did you do it? Literally, what processes did you use?
ΘVector Space Model
w = weight assigned to term