Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Published by : Sino Market Insight
Date : Dec-2012
Page : 100
Single User License : US $1899
Multi User License : US $ 2999
You may also mail us at :
You may call us On :
Direct: +1 (617) 674-4143
Toll Free: +1 (855) 711-1555
China Orthopedic Instrument Import and Export TOP50 Report, 2012 of SinoMarketInsight covers 5 chapters and 75 charts, the main content of which includes the following:
Chinese macroeconomic development trend and forecast
Chinese medical instrument industry supply and demand, and analysis and forecast of future development trend from the perspectives of people’s life and economy;
Chinese orthopedic instrument import and export, 2010-2012;
Top 50 Chinese orthopedic instrument enterprises by import and export value, and top 25 importers and exporters;
Detailed introduction of top 50 enterprises by import and export value, mainly covering the company profile, website, contact information, financial situation, monthly import and export value in 2012, etc.
According to China Orthopedic Instrument Import and Export TOP50 Report, 2012 of SinoMarketInsight, from January to October in 2012, Chinese orthopedic instrument import and export presented the following characteristics:
1) Chinese orthopedic instrument import and export value in the first ten months of 2012 overtook the whole year of 2011. The import value of the first ten months in 2012 was USD 2371.72 million, an increase of USD 202 million compared with the whole year of 2011.
2) The import unit price was much higher than the export unit price, but the import and export unit prices overall presented an increasing trend. In the first ten months of 2012, Chinese orthopedic instrument export unit price was USD 44.42, up USD 15 than 2011; and import unit price was USD 774, up USD 78 than 2011. The import unit price is 17 times of the export unit price, which indicates to some degree that most of orthopedic instruments imported by China are high-end products.
Get Full Details On :
1. Macro-economic Environment in China, 2011-H1 2012
1.1 China's GDP
1.2 Fixed Investment
1.3 Industrial Development
1.4 Import and Export Environments
1.5 Per Capita Disposable Income of Urban and Rural Households
1.6 Engel Coefficient
1.7 Macroeconomic Forecast, 2012-2013E
2. Chinese Medical Instrument Industry Policies, 2012
2.1 Notice on Issuing Technical Review Guidelines for the Registration of 12 Medical Instrument Products Including Blood Coagulation Analyzer
2.2 Opinions on Pilot Reform of County-level Public Hospital
2.3 Notice on Printing and Distribution of Procedures for Unannounced Inspection of Medical Instrument Manufacturers (Trial)
2.4 Notice of the State Council on Printing and Distribution of National Basic Public Service System 12th Five-Year Plan
3. Chinese Medical Instrument Industry
3.2 Import and Export
3.3 Developmental Trend
3.3.1 New Favorable Policies Promote Industry Development
3.3.2 Per Capita Medical Care Expenditure Increases
3.3.3 Rapid Development of Basic Medical Facilities Boosts Demand for Medical Instruments
3.3.4 Improvement of Urbanization Level Became Inner Impetus of Medical Instrument Industry
4. Chinese Orthopedic Instrument Import & Export and Top 50 Enterprises
4.1 Definition and Classification
4.2 Orthopedic Instrument Import and Export
4.2.1 Import and Export
4.3 Top 50 Chinese Orthopedic Instrument Import and Export Enterprises (By Import and Export Value)
4.4 Top 25 Chinese Orthopedic Instrument Import Enterprises (By Import Value)
4.5 Top 25 Chinese Orthopedic Instrument Export Enterprises (By Export Value)
1. Medtronic (Shanghai) Management Co., Ltd.
2. China Meheco Co., Ltd.
3. Unitron Hearing (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
4. Xiamen Ruixinguan Logistics Co., Ltd.
5. Abbott Medical Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
6. Johnson & Johnson Medical (Shanghai) Ltd.
7. Synthes (Suzhou) Medical Co., Ltd.
8. Johnson & Johnson Medical Suzhou Ltd.
9. GN ReSound China Co., Ltd.
10. St. Jude Medical (Shanghai) Inc.
Urban Fixed Investment Nationwide, 2002-2012
YoY Growth Rate of Added Value of Industrial Enterprises above Designated Size, 2000-2012
YoY Growth Rate of Export Delivery Value in China, 2008-2012
Total Import & Export Value and Growth Trend in China, 2001-2012
Per Capita Disposable Income of Urban Households in China, 1985-2011
Engel Coefficient of Urban and Rural Households in China
Chinese Medical Device Industry Sales Output Value, 2011-2012
Chinese Medical Equipment and Device Industry Sales and YoY Growth Rate, 2011-2012
Chinese Medical Equipment and Device Import Value and YoY Growth Rate, 2011-2012
Chinese Medical Equipment and Device Export Value and YoY Growth Rate, 2011-2012
Medical and Healthcare Expenditure of Chinese Urban and Rural Citizens, 2011-2012
Number of Chinese Medical Institutions and YoY Growth Rate, 2011-2012
Chinese Urbanization Rate, 2010-2012
Chinese Orthopedic Instrument Import and Export Volume, Value and Unit Price, 2010-2012
Main Countries of Chinese Orthopedic Instrument Import and Export, Jan.-Oct. 2012
Chinese Orthopedic Instrument Import Volume, Value and Unit Price, 2010-2012
Main Countries of Chinese Orthopedic Instrument Imports, Jan.-Oct. 2012
Chinese Orthopedic Instrument Export Volume, Value and Unit Price, 2010-2012
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,#205, Portland, OR 97220United StatesDirect: +1 (617) 674-4143Toll Free: +1 (855) 711-1555Fax: +1 (855) 550-5975
Purchase Enquiry :