Diploma Nursing. Team Members Todd Autry Celeste Stoltz Kelli Anderson Robyn Ward Christina Valentin. Diploma Nursing. Curriculum Clinical experiences Educational site Future trends in education preparation Current Employment Status Job Descriptions. Diploma Nursing. Salaries
most days were at least 12 hours.
“I would say that I met that criteria until I completed my BSN”.
Quote “Marie Ahrens.”
Clinical instructor in nursing.
University of Tulsa.
• Excellent diagnostic and clinical skills. Able to obtain a good history, perform a routine physical, and create a working diagnosis and treatment plan.
• Is team-oriented and works collaboratively with others in the medical team.
• Capable of performing general procedural nursing duties.
• Good understanding of physiological functions and processes as they relate to issues of patient care.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Builds trust and is patient and responsive to client's needs.
Source: Department of Labor
Source: DOL, CareerInfonet