5 Easy Steps to Use the Power of Online Business Directories! By Local Search UAE Best Online Business Directory in UAE http://www.localsearch.ae
Local Customers are Resigning their Old Brittle print directories to the storage bin and turning to their computer and Smartphone to locate the best local business in town that caters to their needs.
Online business directories are fast becoming the information hub of local customers searching for local businesses.
A Survey in The United Kingdom Shows Approximately 20 million local customers each month is turning to online business directories to search for local products, services, or businesses.
5 Quick Steps to perfecting your online business directory listing • Pick the most popular and relevant directories for your business. • Add your business to all directories. • List as much information on your local business directory listing as allowed. • Make or use a local Special Offer Voucher. • Interact with the communities on these directories.
1. Pick the most popular and relevant directories for your business The best online directories are those that have the most number of online visitors or those that are industry-specific.
2. Add your business to all directories From the list you got on step one, add or claim your business to all of them. Many local business directories buy their listing data from a provider, so don't be surprised if you find your business already listed on some of them. For future success, it's very important to list the correct name of your business, address, and phone number-review your business' existing list if the information is accurate.
3. List as much information on your local business directory listing as allowed. The beauty of online business directory listings is that you can list not just the name, address, and phone number of your business, you can enrich your listing with more details like business description, clickable website URL, facilities, list of services, logos, opening hours, pictures, etc.
Use this opportunity fully to personalize your listing to make it more relatable to your customers. Review the information you entered to make sure it's 100% correct and true to each local directories.
4. Make or use a local Special Offer Voucher. Nothing can be faster to convert browsers into actual buyers than offering vouchers or coupons on your local business directory listing. Local consumers are paying attention to the word "free" or "special offer"; your business listing will stand out against your rivals if you have these words added.
5. Interact with the communities on these directories. Online directories are dynamic websites with vibrant, active community of users. These users or local customers are actively rating and reviewing the listed local businesses they use, and these ratings and reviews are visible to other directory users.
In fact, 70% of consumers trust online business reviews-business directories know this so that they're pushing up local businesses with positive reviews higher on search results. This is yet another small business marketing strategy you can use.
Do either of these to rank your business listing: • Ask your existing, loyal customers to go online and leave a positive review about your business; • Participate with communities on directories and encourage them to visit and test your business or organize an 'event' at your office, shop, or store just for them.
NOTE: Never try to 'bribe' people to review your business, though, as this can backfire on you and can generate lots of negative comments which you don't want (obviously!).
Online business directories offer a great opportunity for all types of local businesses to win new customers.
Local Search UAE allows you to manage and update all your online directory listings and local search engine marketing tools in 1-place. Visit at: www.localsearch .ae