STANDARDISED FIELD QUALITY PLAN. FOR TRANSMISSION LINES . ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA AND PERMISSIBLE LIMITS FOR CEMENT Annex-1. ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA AND PERMISSIBLE LIMITS FOR REINFORCEMENT STEEL Annex-2.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
FOR TRANSMISSION LINES
1) For design concrete mixes of grade M 25, compressive strength for concrete shall be 25 n/mm2 for 28 days. The minimum cement content should be 400kg/cum of concrete.
2) ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA BASED ON 28 DAYS COMPRESSIVE STRENGTHS FOR NOMINAL/DESIGN MIX CONCRETE :
a) If the actual average strength of accepted sample is less than specified strength but not less than 80% of the specified strength, the concrete may be accepted at reduced rate at the discretion of Engineer-in-charge.
b) If the actual average strength of accepted sample is less than 80% of specified strength, the Engineer-in-charge shall reject the defective portion of work represent by sample and nothing shall be paid for the rejected work. Remedial measures necessary to retain the structure shall taken at the risk and cost of contractor. If, however, the Engineer-in-charge so desires, he may order additional tests to be carried out to ascertain if the structure can be retained. All the charges in connection with these additional tests shall be borne by the Contractor.
c) 53 Grade cement shall be used after obtaining specific approval of the Engineer in charge.
d) Portland slag cement confirming to IS:455 may be used after obtaining approval of Engineer incharge.
PERMISSIBLE LIMITS FOR MILD
1) This standard Field Quality Plan is not to limit the supervisory checks which are otherwise required to be carried out during execution of work as per drawings/Technical specifications etc.
2) All materials under supply contract should have Cat-A CIP before they are erected.
3) Contractor shall be responsible for implementing/documenting the SFQP. Documents shall be handed over by the contractor to POWERGRID after the completion of the work.
4) Project incharge means over all incharge of work. Line Incharge means incharge of the line. Section in-charge means incharge of the section.
5) In case of deviation the approving authority will be one step above the officer designated for acceptance in this quality plan subject to minimum level of Line incharge.
6) Acceptance criteria and permissible limits for tests are indicated in the Annexures. However for further details/tests POWERGRID specification and relevant Indian standards shall be referred.
7) Tests as mentioned in this FQP shall generally be followed. However E.I.C. reserves the right to order additional tests wherever required necessary
8) All counter checks/tests by POWERGRID shall be carried out by POWERGRID’s official’s at least at the level of Site. Engr.
9) Main producer of reinforcement steel are SAIL, TISCO, ISCO & RINL.
10) Though CTD bars (Fe 415 ) are specified for reinforcement steel, however TMT reinforcement steel are acceptable if the physical, chemical & Mechanical properties of TMT reinforcement meets the minimum requirement of CTD bars.
11) Accepting authority for testing laboratory shall be Site incharge. Laboratory shall have facility to meet testing requirement with property calibrated equipment.
12) Mobile testing lab owned by the contractor may also be acceptable if their facilities meet the testing requirement and the testing equipments are properly calibrated subject to approval of project incarge.
13) Ready mix concrete (RMX) is acceptable for use. However Site incharge shall approve the source. Cube test reports and MTC of the supplier shall be submitted for acceptance. Wherever RMC is used all related tests on concrete or its ingredients shall be deemed complied.