ITS Deployment: Global Thinking and Local Action. Patrick Conroy California PATH PATH Annual Meeting October 24-25, 2002. Project Team/Schedule. Joint PATH / INRETS Research (MOU) Patrick Conroy (PATH) Jean-Luc Ygnace (INRETS) Acknowledge Respondents Centered at INRETS, Lyon
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
PATH Annual Meeting
October 24-25, 2002
PATH Working Paper No. UCB-ITS-PWP-2002-8 (TO 4145)
Institutional/Organizational Aspects Addressed:
• Planning and Funding Processes
• Decision Support Tools
• Deployment Agency Characteristics
• Public Partnership Arrangements
• Private Sector Products/Services
FOR MORE INFO...
• Partnership Arrangements- Success from Special Regional Partnerships- Issue of Equitable Funding Shares
• Private Sector Products/Services- Some ATIS, but Gov’t Competition- Innovation for Private Transit Services- Digital Tachograph: Industry Refinement of Gov’t R&D
List of European ITS-related Activities, Websites and Contacts in Report