Live PC Geeks Live PC Geeks is an independent provider of on-demand tech support and not affiliated with any third party brand unless specified. For more information Call toll free: +1-800-244-8809 Or Visit our site www.livepcgeeks.us
HOW TO: Install and activate ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 from a CD Description: If you are installing ESET for the first time on your new PC, the following steps will show you how to install the software onto your system. Remember if you have an antivirus trial such as Norton, McAfee, or Trend Micro, you will need to uninstall it before attempting to install ESET.
Insert the CD included in your boxed retail product into your computer. If the installation does not begin automatically, click Start > Computer and double-click the ESET disc icon . • NOTE: If you do not have functioning CD drive and have not registered your Activation key, call at our toll free no: +1-800-244-8809Our technical experts will provide you instant help.
4. The ESET NOD32 Antivirus Setup window will open. ClickNext to continue.
6. In the Installation Mode window, select Typical (recommended best settings) and click Next.
7. In the ESET Live Grid window select I agree to participate in ESET Live Grid (recommended) and click Next.
8. In the Detection of potentially unwanted applications window, select your preferred option and click Next.
10. In the Completing the ESET NOD32 Antivirus Setup Wizard window, click Finish.
11. In the Product Activation Typewindow, selectActivate using an Activation Key (recommended) and click Next to continue
12. In the Activate using an Activation Key window, fill out all of the required fields. When you are finished, click Next to continue.
13. If you enter the activation key correctly, your ESET security product will automatically download the latest virus signature database. Installation is complete. For more information Call Toll Free +1-800-244-8809