Dr. Subrata Goswami Aerogram Networks Fremont, CA. Network Security. Overview. History Current State Current Efforts. History. For a long time network security implied cryptography to the R&D community (50-90).
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Triggers Intercept ACL on router, default ACL determines initial network access
2. Router triggers posture validation with CTA (EAPoUDP)
3. CTA sends posture credentials to router (EAPoUDP)
4. Router sends posture credentials to AAA (RADIUS)
5. If necessary, AAA request posture validation (HCAP - Host Credential Authorization Protocol (HTTPSbased))
6. AAA validates posture (Healthy, Checkup, Quarantine, Remediate)
7. AAA sends Access-Accept with ACLs/URL redirect as per policy to router.
8. Host granted/denied/redirected/restricted access.
SC: Secure Channel
CA: Connectivity Assoc
SRC MAC + Port
> 2 peers