1) Good Communication Skills Personal trainers Should have Good oral and written communication skills. If your communication skills is not good so you are not able to explain your clients how to do different exercises. Your written skills also very important because when you’ve written down someone’s personal fitness plan they need to be able to read it and understand it,
2) Experienced In Personal Training Experience is vital factor in every industry if you have more experienced you will more earn. Compensation ranges from $9.87 per hour on the lower end to $48.59 on the higher end. Experience has a moderate effect on income for this job.
3) Passion For Fitness If you don’t have passion for fitness. You will never become Fitness Trainer
4) Enthusiastic You have to be enthusiastic. If you have enthusiasm you will get a lot of jobs offer.
5) Trust Worthy Trust is basic quality for personal trainer. If you are not trust worthy so its next to impossible for you to get clients.
5) Certified When you become a Certified Personal Trainer, you will have a career advantage. You can work at gyms, hospitals, workplace wellness departments and universities in all over the world.
Contact Us (ISTA), International Strength Training Association Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: 2600 South Shore Blvd, Suite 300 League City, TX 77573 Website: http://istacertified.org/