Introduction In the changing landscape of marketing and promotion, SEO has become a core element of any serious business whether big, small or medium. As most companies outsource their SEO work to a SEO agency in Singapore, it’s seen that a large percentage of them are left dissatisfied by their Singapore SEO agency. The guide is your ultimate resource for best practice tips on how to select the right SEO agency in Singapore, maintain a strong working relationship.
Following are the steps you need to keep in mind while hiring and managing SEO agency in Singapore.
1. Determine your goals and expectations It’s imperative that you have clearly thought, identified and determined the goals and expectations of the SEO campaign that you’re willing to hire an agency for. Consider answering the following questions to yourself/your team: • Who do you want to market your product and services? • What would be the characteristics of your most ideal customer? • What is the biggest pain point of your customers that your product/service solves? • What do you expect a campaign to accomplish?
2. Determine your budget In order to decide your budget, also analyze the possible outcome as well as risk I.E. cost per lead. In my experience of working with hundreds of mine and my client’s businesses, SEO is still the best, recurring and relatively lower cost solution comparing to paid campaigns such as search engine marketing, facebook/ linked in ads.
3. Write a detailed requirement specification document The quality of your requirement specification document tells agencies how serious and interested you are for your business. Make sure to include following essential elements in your requirement specification document: • A short description of your business including its core products and services • Website of your business • Geographical area (s) where your business operates • Who is your most ideal target customer? • Who are your top 5 competitors that are providing almost similar services/product to yours and are ranking on google? And so on.
4. Right people, right questions When you got your goals, expectations, and budget ready, this is the time you start identifying the right SEO agency that can fulfill them. The process of hiring right SEO agency should happen in 2rounds.
5. Negotiation and finalization If you did the due diligence as described above, you would reach the stage where you need to finalize the contract terms in order to get started. • If the price is not finalized yet, politely ask if there is any discount available. Do not, however, make discount the only priority when finalizing the best SEO agency in Singapore • Understand the minimum locking period for the SEO campaign and make sure that it’s not too long. 3-4 months of a locking period is most ideal as SEO can take 12-14 weeks before you started feeling any difference in results
6. Managing the relationship and achieving expected results Once the contract is finalized and work is started, remember that it’s not an end of your job. Hiring SEO agency in Singapore is similar to hiring an employee, with who you need to actively engage, share information and keep a fruitful relationship if you need expected results.
This is the brief guideline for hiring and managing SEO agency in Singapore. For more information you can visit: http://metabizverse.com/ultimate-guide-hiring-managing-seo-agency-singapore/