– http://www.react-ist.net. REACT [IST-2005-033607] CAP in the IST project REACT . Massimo Cristaldi & Uberto Delprato – IES Solutions srl Marcello Marzoli – Italian Ministry of Interior, Firemen Dept. CAP Implementers Workshop WMO Geneve, 9-10 December 2008. – http://www.react-ist.net.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Massimo Cristaldi & Uberto Delprato – IES Solutions srl
Marcello Marzoli – Italian Ministry of Interior, Firemen Dept.
CAP Implementers Workshop WMO
Geneve, 9-10 December 2008
CAP Implementers Workshop - Geneve, 09-10.12.08
Need for interoperability
Not only for disasters, but usually for small limited incidents that may escalate in scale
“Reaction to Emergency Alerts using voice and Clustering Technologies”
• capture more of the information available from sensors, being them “human” or technological
• make this information available to as many local Emergency Call Services as possible, by creating an interoperable European information-structure
• complement the data with associated services able to semantically analyse and cluster environmental and crisis management information
Car acc. + people
Call/taking at a PSAP [CNVVF]
Current CNVVF procedure
Current CNVVF description
Identify who they need to interoperate with
Agree on a common dictionary or adopt an established dictionary (i.e. TSO)
Match their local codes against an this dictionary
Adapt their C&C to generate and receive CAP messages
Adapt their C&C to process and display the received messages
The Italian Ministry of the Interior has issued a formal decree concerning the sharing of data between the fire department and other emergency organisations, such as the ambulance service.
The decree – published in the government’s Official Journal of 3 July – defines the communication protocols for exchanging data and information between emergency service command and control rooms.
This is the first time in Italy that an emergency organisation will open its databases to other similar organisations, providing they adopt the communication protocol which has been defined and developed within the REACT project.
Venezia Local Police
– http://www.react-ist.netWhat Italian Firemen will additionally get in 2009