Expense Reporting. 2003 – 04. Expense Reporting. Expense Report Instruction. HEADER Fill in your name, social security #, your team name and your telephone #. DATE List each date of travel individually in the Date column (ie. 1 date per line & use 2 pages if necessary).
2003 – 04
Breakfast 20%, Lunch 30%, Dinner 50%
In order to find a posted per diem amount logon to the Athletics Business Office website:
click Helpful Links, click US Per Diem Rates, 2004 Rates, OK, and locate the state for which a per diem rate is needed.
Locate the city or county and use the M&IE Rate as a maximum daily per diem rate for staff. Athletes may only claim a maximum of the M&IE Rate minus $2.00. If a particular city or county are not listed, locate the nearest city on a map and use its per diem rate. If you bookmark the per diem site do so from the Business Office site or the initial page in order to use only the current year’s rates.
14. TRAVEL/EXPENSE DETAIL In this field list the following:
- Purpose of the trip (include destination and opponents). If recruiting, list the recruit.
- Date, cost, and purpose of expenses unsupported by receipts or those needing clarification. Any charges unsupported by receipts must be documented on a missing receipt affidavit.
- Attach additional pages if necessary.
15. LESS/ETC. These fields require the total of any prepaid charges (through Anthony Travel), cash advance or traveler’s cheques received prior to the trip. Subtracting these amounts from the total expenses incurred equates to the amount of cash due to the university or to you.
Use the following as a guide to complete this area. Input charges as negative numbers.