670 likes | 945 Views
Some people sign “EAT MORNING” to mean “breakfast.” Others sign “BREAKFAST” using an initialized “EAT” sign. The same goes for LUNCH and DINNER. 1. YOU LIKE BANANA? Do you like bananas?
E N D
Some people sign “EAT MORNING” to mean “breakfast.”Others sign “BREAKFAST” using an initialized “EAT” sign.The same goes for LUNCH and DINNER.
02. WATER, MILK, POP, BEER, YOU PREFER DRINK WHICH YOU? (Which do you prefer to drink, water, milk, pop, or beer?)
4. EAT FINISH, CUP, DISH, PUT SINK YOU?When you are done eating, do you put your dishes in the sink?
6. YOUR FRENCH-FRIES, YOU SALT A-LOT?Do you like a lot of salt on your french fries?
10. YOUR HAMBURGER LIKE M-A-Y-O YOU?Do you like mayonnaise on your hamburger?
“MUSTARD” I recommend you spell it.Or you can sign YELLOW SPREAD-on.
12. TOMORROW BREAKFAST YOU WANT PANCAKE AND SAUSAGE-[hotdog]? (Would you like pancakes and sausage for breakfast tomorrow?)
14. YOUR HAMBURGER, YOU LIKE PICKLE? (Do you like pickles on your hamburger?)
15. TOMORROW EAT NOON, YOU WANT SOUP AND SALAD? (Would you like soup and salad for lunch tomorrow?)
Most people just spell this concept gold silver white tan black
USE “NAME” can mean: “Brand”