Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Innovative Applications of Aluminium in Contemporary Building Construction Product evolution on issues of Energy saving. Energy saving & Aluminium Aluminium systems for Energy saving Case Studies Important notes for Architects. ENERGY: The facts.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Innovative Applications of Aluminium in Contemporary Building Construction
Product evolution on issues of Energy saving
The main sectors to reduce energy saving and enhance bioclimatic design of buildings
Source: Site CRES
1. Certified hinged thermally broken Systems for thermal insulation, water resistance, air permeability and sound reduction
For buildings thermal protection during winter and summer, with consideration of sound insulation too.
2. Curtain wall Systems
For high aesthetical requirements, respect to surrounding area, fully deliberating the architects ideas and creativity, solar protection by using of special types glass panes.
Certified from international tests laboratories.
For the use of greenhouse as a passive solar system enabling sufficient lighting inside.
4. Sun shading Systems
For the solar protection of the buildings, aluminium solar shading systems, with fixed or adjustable blinds into various sizes and dimensions.
According to CERS calculations, an energy saving up to 32% per year is expected !!!
Hotels are buildings with particular requirements in terms of sound insulations…
Double cell curtain wall
• M 11500 ALUTHERM SUPER PLUS : The most advanced certified system for thermally broken frames, with a sash width of 76,5 mm, heat insulation Group 1.0 and indicator Uf = 1,5-2,1 W /(m2 K)
• M11000 ALUTHERM PLUS: Reliable certified hinged system, with a basic sash width of 62,5 mm and heat insulation Group 2.1 and indicator Uf = 2,5 W /(m2 K)
• M20000 APOLLO ALUTHERM: Hinged system with steel pvc-groove safety mechanism, based on the characteristics of M11000 ALUTHERM PLUS. Uf = 2, 5 W/(m2 K)
• M 9650 ALUTHERM LIGHT: Light economic hinged system with a sash width of 50 mm and heat insulation Group 2.2 and indicator Uf = 2,98 W /(m2 K)
• M 300 FALCON ALUTHERM: The sliding thermally broken proposal for wide openings with dual movement “lift-and-slide”, gaskets instead of brushes, sash width of 62,5 mm, certified from ETC Labs - USA
• S 400 PREMIER ALUTHERM : Sliding thermally broken system for wide openings composing a cost effective alternative to M300 Falcon, based on a sash width of 45 mm
• S 300 DELUXE ALUTHERM: Thermally broken sliding system with a sash of 38 mms and large visibility (glazing) surfaces
• S 100 ALUTHERM LIGHT INOX : The most economic solution from Alumil for light thermally broken sliders, based on a sash of 32 mm
Curtain wall systems
• M 6 SOLAR STANDARD ALUTHERM: Standard or Structural thermally broken curtain wall certified from IFT ROSENHEIM in the higher category of all test that was submitted (wind pressure and insulation, heat insulation, water insulation) and indicator Uf = 1,5-2,1 W /(m2 K)
• M5T SOLAR ECO: Among the very few double-shell systems for facades in the global market, aimed at projects with increased thermal insulation requirements
• M3T SOLAR SEMI STRUCTURAL: Contemporary system for semi-structural curtain walls, with a 16 mm gap between the grids. Available in plain and thermally broken
• M4T SOLAR STRUCTURAL: The particular system uses the same structural elements with the M3 Solar Semistructural , and is also available in plain and thermally broken version. It’s basic difference is the absence of visible aluminium from the faceview, creating a continuous surface of glazing
• Aluminium Systems (windows). What has been certified.. system or typology - with which results?
New era in the market due to CE, so select partners:
• who have certified systems and elements
• who train and educate aluminium fabricators
• who use testing chambers for their fabricators