Detoxification And Cleansing. Marianne Marchese N.D. Naturopathic Doctor 7331 E Osborn Rd ste 330 Scottsdale AZ 85251 480-990-1111 www.drmarchese.com. Introduction. What is detoxification and cleansing? Why do we need detoxification? Who should detoxify? How do we detoxify?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Marianne Marchese N.D.
7331 E Osborn Rd ste 330
Scottsdale AZ 85251
•Detoxification involves either clearing toxins from the body or neutralizing or transforming them.
Health and vitality
Prevent future problems
1. Dust mites, molds, pet dander, and microbes
2. Asbestos, lead, radon
3. Synthetic consumer products-solvents
4. Second hand smoke
5. Formaldehyde (foam insulation, wood and carpet glue, paint preservatives)
1. Pesticidesand herbicides
2. Detergents and household products
3. Plastics (food wraps, soda, baby and water bottles)
4. Industrial and auto exhaust
5. Dental restorations
6. Animal products, hormone injected animals
7. Cosmetics and grooming products
Asthma/allergies Skin Rash
Immune conditions Fertility
Constipation Loose stool
Bad breath Indigestion
Menstrual problems Fatigue
Fibrocystic breasts Neuropathy
• 5. Repair-nutritional support including L-glutamine, pantothenic acid, zinc, anti-oxidants, bioflavinoids, essential fatty acids, and herbs such as aloe, DGL, and comfrey
• 30 minutes a day to get blood and lymph moving and increase perspiration