Bag – O – Bytes VPN and Case Software Center Sept 8 th , 2004 Brought to you by The FPB Help Desk firstname.lastname@example.org http://fpb.cwru.edu/it X6322 What is VPN?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
VPN and Case Software Center
Sept 8th, 2004
Brought to you by
The FPB Help Desk
NOTE: VPN must be used WITH an internet connection. It is not a substitute for an internet connection.
- Note: This will take longer, due to speed
- Note: you MUST use a fast internet connection. You are unable to download and install with a dial up connection
Then you are free to use the software!
Clicking on the blue box (windows) for each specific software package brings you to instructions and info
- file size
- license info
- download and install info
NOTE: the Software Center advises to run the install instead of saving and installing. We recommend saving to your computer and then installing.
NOTE: you may do the same for other installations as well
Please refer to:
For other great tips on computer maintenance and links
1. To access the Office programs, they are located in your start menu, under programs/Microsoft Office.
2. If you want them on the desktop, right click the program and choose send to/desktop as shortcut.
3. When you open Word for the first time, it will ask you to enable macros (for the Adobe). Check the check box and click ENABLE.
4. When you open Adobe for the first time, it may ask you to register. You do NOT have to.
FPB Help Desk