QUICK GUIDE MANUAL GV-DVR1042 1 . System Organization 1. System Organization 2 . Specification 1 3 6 11 2 4 5 7 8 9 10 12 13 Video In : BNC Port for Connection of DVR & Camera. (4 Camera Connectable) Loop Back : Output DVR Camera Video to Loop Back Port. (4 BNC Port)
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. System Organization
Video In : BNC Port for Connection of DVR & Camera. (4 Camera Connectable)
Loop Back : Output DVR Camera Video to Loop Back Port. (4 BNC Port)
Monitor Out : Output DVR Video to AV Monitor.
Spot Out : Output Spot-out Video to AV Monitor.
NTSC/PAL : Select NTSC or PAL Type.
VGA OUT : Output Video to a Computer Monitor by Connected VGA
SVHS : Video Output.
Audio Out : Output Audio Data.
Audio In : Audio Input Terminal Related with #1~4 Camera.
Ethernet (TCP/IP) : Port for Cross cable
Alarm/Relay/RS-485 : Connect Port for Sensor, Relay, & PTZ.
RS-232C : Connect Port for Program Debug.
DC Power Input : Power Supply by DC 12V Adaptor, supplied.
Remote Controller Sensor Input.
Channel Selection Button : Select Channel or Input Password.
Led Indicator : Indicate Present System Status Information. ( POWER: System On/Off , RECORD: Record On/Off ,
NETWORK: Client Network Connection Status, ALARM: Alarm Sensor Detection Status )
Search Controller : Searching Recorded Data or Control Menu & PTZ/FOCUS.
HOLD : Hold Jog dial.
JOG dial: Use for search speed control at search menu.
Eject : Eject CD
USB Port: USB port for use the USB memory stick and USB HDDBackup
SCR MODE : Select Screen Division Mode or Rotation Mode.
SEARCH : Go to Search Mode for Searching Data.
MENU : Go to System Menu.
PTZ/FOCUS : Go to Camera PTZ/FOCUS Control.
RETURN : Cancel Setup or Return to Previous Mode.
ENTER : Apply Changing Setup.
4-1. DVR Operation
⊙ Turn on the DVR
1. Press Power Button to Start the System
2. After Checking Hard Disk, Need input Password to Operation
3. Initial Screen View Mode is 4CH Display Mode.
4. Initial Password is 1234.
⊙ Go to Menu
1. Press SETUP Button
2. Ask Password
3. Input Password Using by Channel Select Button. (Initial Password is 1234)
4. After Input Password, Press Enter to See the Menu
⊙ Go to System setup
1. Choose the “system setup”
2. All installation function can be controlled at this menu.
⊙ Go to Record Menu
• Schedule Mode: Choose the DAILY or WEEKLY.
• Pre-Event Recording Time : Setup Pre-Event recording Time. 1
• Post-Event Recording Time: Setup Post-Event recording Time. 1
Continuous/Motion Record Schedule
- Size, FPS, quality, audio control
• On yellow frame status, select area to setup by direction key.
• Setup size, FPS, quality, audio of each channel.
• Setup each day on weekly mode.
•Move to lower side, press
Enter button twice.
- Setup continuous/motion record schedule
• Selection menu of NONE/TIMER/MOTION appears.
• Among them, select one for setup.
•Setup result is displayed as above.
- NONE : Not record
- TIMER: Continuous record(blue)
- MOTION : Motion record（black dot）
• Setup each day on weekly mode.
* Alarm recording setup is almost same with how to continuous recording.
⊙ Go to Archiving
1. All recording function can be controlled at this menu. If CD-RW and USB stick are connected, they will be
4-2 Remote S/W Operation
① Main Screen Image : Showing Present Surveillance Camera Image
② Camera Selection Button : Indicate Connected Camera No. & Select Image to Click Camera No.
③ Hidden/Exit : Hide DVR Client Window or Exit Program
④ Time Output : Showing Present Time & Date
⑤ DVR setup
⑥ Local setup: Setup to connect the DVR
⑦ Search: Search the backup data.
⑧ DVR Selection : Select I/D to Connect Server
⑨ Connect& Disconnect: Connect and Disconnect DVR
⑩ Screen Division Selection : Change Screen Division Mode ⑪ PTZ Control Button : Control
Camera PTZ & Focus
⑪ Event viewer : Showing Present Event in Server & Find Image
⑫PTZ Control Button : Control Camera PTZ & Focus
⑬Audio Button and Alarm : Control Two Way Audio & Mute and Alarm On/Off
⑭ Connection Status: Showing the connected DVR.
⑮ Quit : Exit DVR Client
4-3. How to connect
① Group list
② DVR Information
③ Camera Position : Set camera position
④ Option Check
⑤ Add, modify, delete group
1. Click the Setup icon.
2. Click the mouse right button from “Site” icon.
Then see the “add group” icon.
3. Click the “add group” icon and see the below display.
4. Input the name and see the below display.
Input the name, IP, Port and etc.
Press the “add” button. Then it will be
added at the list.
Choose the group from
And click the
Click the “ Close” button and see the
4-4. How to Setup
After select the DVR, click the “Select” button.
After input the password and click “ok”, see below display.
All setup function can be controlled.