OUTRAGEOUS !!!!!!. In April last year a child, aged 10, a pupil of primary school Dante Alighieri from São Paulo, Brazil, died without any prior medical problems. He colapsed during a class. He was offered first aid, but he died in a few minutes during the transport to hospital. Reason:
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
He was offered first aid, but he died in a few minutes during the transport to hospital.
Bloated stomach, death due to suffocation.
A bottle of Coca Cola Light and subsequently a well known Mentos menthol sweet.
“The cause of the child’s death was the mixture of the substances in the two foods.”
Forward this e-mail and you might save someone’s life.
hora Brasilia PPS-®Redoma-cs