Chinese Language Index Why Chinese need Romanization Chinese Romanization Standards Extensions for other languages Why Chinese need Romanization Romanization is fit for Chinese Chinese Romanization is specially designed only for Chinese instead of all languages.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Words are the basic units for spelling the Chinese Common Language. (Space is used to separate Word)
2. Structures of two or three syllables that indicate a complete concept are linked:
3. Separate terms with more than 4 syllables if they can be separated into words, otherwise link all the syllables:
4. Reduplicated monosyllabic words are linked, but reduplicated disyllabic words are separated:
5. In certain situations, for the purpose of making it convenient to read and understand the words, a hyphen can be added:
It is used in our Korea Speech Synthesis System.