Are looking for HVAC Contractor for Heating and Air Conditioner Repairing, installation and maintenance Services in North Carolina? EnviroAirNC is one of the trusted HVAC Contractor offering fair price guaranty, our team experts are qualified, certified and having experience of all brand heating and air conditioner repairing, installation and maintenance.
For more details call us today on 1-919-375-4139, 1-855-420-2665.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
HVAC Preventative Maintenance Plans
1/3rd of the energy consumed in the United States is used
to heat and cool buildings. The old but true cliché “out of
sight, out of mind” is often the reason for neglected
maintenance guidelines for your HVAC system.
HVAC systems are usually installed where they are not seen,
such as in a section of the basement, a closet, on rooftops,
or in mechanical rooms. This makes them easy to ignore.
The systems are simply taken for granted, until they fail.
Decreased efficiency, utility overpayment, discomfort, loss
of productivity, eventual premature replacement, and
higher repair costs are the result.
Semi- -Annual Fall & Spring Scheduled
Annual Fall & Spring Scheduled
By scheduling preventative maintenance in the Spring and
Fall for your HVAC system, we can help you maintain peak
heating and cooling efficiency, help cut down on utility bills,
and avert system failures by detecting them early. Below is
a list of checks we do to make sure your HVAC system is
running at peak performance:
• Check system functions.
• Make sure safety controls are functioning
• Repair/Replace electrical components
• Ensure airflow and replace dirty air filters
• Examine, adjust, align belts
• Lubricate pumps & motors as necessary
• Inspect & clean as needed
• Clean/Inspect the burner assembly
• Remove soot from fireside of burner as needed.
• Clean and check operation of humidifier as needed.
• Visually or with remote camera, inspect heat exchanger for cracks.
•Adjust air/fuel ratio of burner and perform combustion analysis.
• Note: For heat pump applications, winter season inspections repeat a
number of the summer procedures plus several additional checks.
Maintaining semi-annual PMs for heatpumps is also important.
• Clean/Inspect inside coil, condensate pans, condensate
traps, and condensate lines to prevent obstructions.
• Clean outside coil and straighten fins as needed for
• Check refrigerant levels and if low, Visually inspect for
leak. A more thorough inspection may be required at an
• According to many equipment manufacturers, a 10%
refrigerant loss will result in a 20% decrease in system
What’s your bottom line? We save you money and time. If
you are a preventative maintenance customer of ours, you
will also save 10% on the cost of any parts & services for the
entire time you’re signed up with us. You’ll have have peace
of mind, with fewer system failures on your HVAC system.
We also give our preventative maintenance customers
priority service, so if you have a failure we’ll make sure to
get you up and running quickly. For more information or to
receive a complimentary in-home estimate, call us
today: (919) 375-4139
Address: 102 Donmoor Ct. Garner, NC, USA – 27529
Phone No: +1 919-375-4139, +1 855-420-2665