Un semestre en España Escuela Politecnica Superior de Gandia. Agenda. (1) Motivaciones (2) Gandia y Valencia (3) Courses (4) Living costs in Gandia (5) Places to live (6) Freetime activities (7) Conclusion. Motivaciones. El país La idioma La cultura Experiencias de otros estudiantes.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intercultural Communication
- Project Work
- Train to Valencia (3,90€)
- Bus to the trainstation (1,10€)
- International office
- Notice board
- Sign boards on the streets
- International Office
- Sign boards on the street
Freetime activities available during the Intensive Spanish Course:
+ Contact with another way of living
+ España es diferente – but Germany too
- Gandia only recommendable if they offer economic related courses (they change quickly!)