Once you understand what’s coming, you’ve got to know how to live through it.
Mankind, your family, and your world need you to survive to keep our civilization alive.
Setup specifically around the unusually intense disasters 2012 has in store, this covers drastic survival techniques that a standard guide discounts since it’ll “never happen”.
* 101 items you’ve got to have before 2012 or you may never get your hands on them.
* Urban survival on steroids – if you or your family are caught anywhere with over 1,000,000 population you’re going to
need this information to survive!
* Household items you need to produce safe
drinking water, over and over again! (And it’s not by boiling)
* Practically automatic ways to generate electricity at the flip of a switch!
* How to protect yourself and your family… from far more than weapons! This can be the difference between a long, happy life, and a slow, painful death.
* Exactly where you WON’T want to be,and how to find the perfect place to ride out the coming storms (Not Colorado or Montana!)
* Personal way to survive both extreme temperatures, unless
you like the thought of freezing to death, or baking in your
Magnetic Pole Reversal in 2012 Could Flood the Entire Eastern Seaboard.
* Ride out any financial bubble (depression, hyperinflation, aggressive recession), while maintaining (or even improving) your lifestyle!
* What the new currency will be if/when the dollar collapses!(It’s not going to be Gold…)
* Why saving is the worst possible thing you can do if you want to come out on top post-2012!
* How to diversify your assets into usable currency – and I’m not talking about stocks, CDs, or Silver investing!
* The major 2012 prophecies and hypothesis debunked!
* Our nation’s fate! The down and dirty truth about the USA’s potential for survival.
* Lies, myths, and hoaxes torn apart! A hard look at why some self-proclaimed “experts” are trying to mislead you!
* Why our calendar is WORSE than wrong! Cave men scratching on walls did a better job…
* Consciousness shifts, extra terrestrials and shamans –separate what’s fact and fiction, even if it sounds too crazy to be true!
* How a an Altoids tin can save your life! (You read right, this is the truth)
* Pack tools for surviving in the big city, or the wild – while keeping it easy to carry and lightweight (under 40lbs!)
* A few critical items to help you survive extreme heat and cold!