Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
This post introduces iTunes to transfer purchased ringtones form iPhone to iPhone and Leawo iTransfer to help users to transfer customized ringtones from iPhone to iPhone.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
from iPhone to iPhone
-by Cynthia from Leawo Software
• Part 1. How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone (Purchased
from iTunes Store)
• Part 2. How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone (Customized
• Part 3. Some Features about Leawo iTransfer
• Part 4. The Third Solution to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to
iPhone (Purchased from iTunes Store)
• 1. Start iTunes, and go to “Edit > Preference > Devices”. Check “Prevent iPods, iPhones
and iPads from syncing automatically”.
• 2. Connect your iPhone to PC via USB cable, then double click on the iTunes icon to
launch the iTunes app on your computer if it did not start automatically when your
iPhone is connected to computer.
• 3. Click “File > Device > Transfer Purchases” at the upper corner. Then click “Apply” at the
right bottom. iTunes will automatically sync the transferred items to iTunes library, and
the purchased ringtones will be transferred back as well.
• 4. Then disconnect the old iPhone from computer. Connect your new iPhone to iTunes
following the step 2. Click on your iPhone, click the “Tones” to open the ringtones tab.
Check the box for “Sync Tones” and then check the boxes for the ringtones you want to
sync. There are 2 options avaliable, check “All tones” to choose all the ringtone files to
sync, or check “Selected tones” to select the specified ringtones that you want to transfer.
Finally click “Sync” button in the bottom right corner of iTunes, it will start transferring
ringtones from iPhone to iPhone via iTunes. The synced ringtone files will appear on your
iPhone as a ringtone automatically.
iPhone (Customized by Users)
• 1. Run Leawo iTransfer and connect the iPhones to computer with the USB cables.
The software will automatically detect the libraries of both iDevices, and then
show the libraries in the left sidebar. Choose the “Ringtones” library of the old
iPhone, and then the contents will be shown in the right part.
• 2. Click the transfer button to transfer all ringtones from iPhone to iPhone. Or
hold “Ctrl” key and click to select certain ringtones, and then right-click the
chosen ringtones to “Transfer to > iPhone”.
• 3. The dialog of transfer settings will pop up after the transfer button is clicked.
Check “Transfer to List” in the dialog, and then choose “iPhone” in the drop-
down menu. Then click “Transfer Now” at the right bottom to start transferring
ringtones from iPhone to iPhone.
• 4. When the ringtone transfer is ongoing, a progress bar will show you the
percentage of the transfer process. The transfer will be finished in short time, and
you will get the transferred ringtones in your new iPhone when the transfer is
Leawo iTransfer is an easy-to-use yet powerful transfer program from iOS devices, and it enables users to transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes
and PCs without the sync of iTunes. The table below is about the supported transferred files, iOS devices, Windows versions by Leawo iTransfer.
apps, music, movies, TV shows, ringtones, podcasts, voice memos,
ebooks, photos, Camera Roll, contacts and text messages, etc.
iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus,
iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS
iPad Pro; iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3/2/1, iPad with Retina display, The
New iPad, iPad 2, iPad
iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 3, iPod Touch
iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and
Windows XP OS
from iPhone to iPhone
• If the users transfer ringtones with the “Transfer Purchases” function of
iTunes, they will probably lose the customized ringtones in their iPhone.
Many users may have come up with this problem, and want to figure out a
way to get the files transferred, such as transferring customized ringtones
from old iPhone to new iPhone. In fact, you can take advantage of
Onedrive to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iPhone if you are using a
Windows computer. You only need to install this cloud service on your
iPhones and computer, and then sync the ringtones between your old
iPhone and the new iPhone, then download the music files to your
computer. When the ringtones are on your computer, you will be able to
use iTunes to sync the ringtones to new iPhone. Or you can sync the
ringtones between the two iPhones with Onedrive, but you may need to
use Wi-Fi connection to download the ringtones.
• iTransfer for Windows:
• iTransfer for Mac: