120 likes | 189 Views
Why should one be bullish about the Indian market? It all revolves around the fact that India is growing. Find out the actual reasons here:<br>Source: http://www.consultbizwhiz.com/
E N D
Markets have fallen! But! 10 Reasons to be Bullish about India
1. Fastest growing (big) economy in the world in 2015, 2016 * World average: 2.4% * Emerging & developing economies : 4.3% - 4.7% * China : 6.0% - 6.3% * India : 7.5%
2. Falling Commodity and Crude prices - Boon to India * Crude oil to copper prices have dropped sending shock waves to Russia, Brazil,Australia, South Africa, Middle East. * India's import bill is shrinking * Reduce our demand for dollars * Repair the trade deficit. * Govt. spending can go up
3. Control of Inflation * WPI : Negative 4.9% * CPI : 3.8% * Unleash spending power for consumers
4. Rebooting of Inclusion * Jan Dhan Yojana / Jan Suraksha Yojana, schemes have ushered crores of poor and disadvantaged Indians into the formal financial system. * Relieve them from money lenders and unscrupulous Ponzi schemes. * 18.2 crore Indians with bank accounts and 15.9 cr with RuPay debit cards.
5. Reduced Subsidy *4% of country's GDP is in subsidies i.e about Rs 3,78,000 crores. *Wastage, corruption, leakages gobbled lion's share. * Petrol, diesel linked to market prices. * LPG subsidy by direct benefit transfer (DBT). *Give up subsidy schemes. *Move to shift Fertilizer subsidy and PDS to DBT.
6. Pension Fix * India's massive retirement supply challenge is being addressed. * More people in EPF net (Rs 6500 to Rs 15000 limit increased) * Tweaking of National pension scheme with tax breaks. * Atal pension yojana scheme launched.
7. Unearthing the gold hoard * Gold imports reduced to $37 billion from $ 56 billion in 2011-12. * Gold monetization scheme and Gold Bond scheme introduced. * Higher import duty on import of gold. * People may shift to paper gold rather than gold bars and coins.
8. Domestic interest in stocks * FII's and global stocks pulled our market . * People moving into Domestic equally through mutual funds - record amounts of money collected. * 25 lakh equity portfolios added in 1 month. * EPFO investment of 6.5 lakh crore in equity markets * Expect to see domestic savings of $15-16 billion flow into equities every year.
9. Going Digital * Roll out of national optic fibre network that will connect 2.5 lakh gram panchayats to high speed digital highway. * Making available internet to Aam Aadmi. * Direct benefits to citizen curbing corruption & bureaucracy. * Payment banks. * Move up the 20% of population using internet to over 50 - 60% in China,Brazil &Russia.
10. Efficiency & effectiveness of Indian law enforcement. * Action against Sahara group. * Shutting down Ponzi schemes. * Pulling up of banks by RBI. * More reforms on interest protection.
More similar articles www.consultbizwhiz.com