AFCEA Europe – June 2010 “Interoperability Revisited” “NATO Industrial Advisory Group (NIAG) and its Role in Interoperability”. The NIAG - “Supporting Alliance Capability Development and Enhancing Interoperability”. Frans Picavet. What is the NIAG ?.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
“NATO Industrial Advisory Group (NIAG) and its Role in Interoperability”
The NIAG - “Supporting Alliance Capability Development and Enhancing Interoperability”
“High level consultancy advice” -
Technology advice -
C3 and ISR
– Surveillance & Reconnaissance Data Fusion
- Monitoring and Tracking for Situation Awareness in Urban Areas
- integration and interoperability
- integration in operations.
– weapons to weapons carriers
– Aircraft and UAV.
– the future NATO standard.
- Working with Automatic Identification Systems’
- Interoperability and deployment of Maritime Patrol Aircraft.
This also allows Industry to offer short term solutions without excessive constraints