THE KNEE IN PRIMARY CARE. Briant W.Smith, MD Orthopedic Surgery TPMG, Santa Rosa. Knee Pain. 48 yo patient with “the list”: “ My knee hurts but……” So does my back and I’ve been waking up a lot to urinate and My daughter says that I’m depressed and
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Briant W.Smith, MD
TPMG, Santa Rosa
Dx Cell count Culture ESR
1. Meniscus 10. PVNS 19. Osgood-Schlatters
2. Ligament 11. Tumor 20. Tendon rupture
3. Plica 12. AVN 21. Chondromalacia
4. DJD 13. Referred 22. Bursitis
5. RA 14. Vascular 23. Loose body
6. Synovitis 15. Radicular 24. Deformity
7. Infection 16. Bruise 25. Dislocation
8. Patellar 17. Sprain 26. Fracture
9. OCD 18. Tendinitis 27. Neuroma
And use the examination to add supporting data to cinch the diagnosis.
History and aggravators sound patellar.