Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Teacher Tanasa Ana-Gabriela Ind ustrial High school ”Elie Radu” Botosani- ROM A NIA. Object : Entrepreneurial Educat ion Grade: X th . THEME : PROMO TING THE PROD UCT TYPE OF THE LESSON : FORMATIV E ASSESSMENT . THE ACTIVE-PARTICIPATIVE METHOD AND THE ASSESSMENT METHOD. THE PROJECT.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. OBTAINING THE PRODUCT;
2. PROMOTING THE PRODUCTS THROUGH ADVERTISING
-it underlines the cooperation between teacher-student, student-student, student-teacher, minimizing the inherent emotions from the assessment period
-it practises the team-work skills, the desire to contribute personally to the success of their team, to accept other opinion
-it develops the empathy and cooperation
-it offers the students the opportunity to participate in preparing and presenting the project.
-it awakes the interest for research, the confidence in one’s own power
-it is realized in a favorable background for comparing, learning from the others, expressing their beliefs
-it offers the students the possibility to be original, to leave the mark of the whole team on the project.
-the students educate for life, by practising and developing their own abilities.
-CONCEPTUAL BACKGROUND: Source-Message-Audience-Way-Effect
-INITIAL PREMISES: the students will determine first if the role of advertising in the case they choose is to inform, to persuade or to refresh the buyer’s memory.
Which are the objectives of advertisement? (mission)
How much money can be spent? (money)
What message must be spread? (message)
What means of communication must be used? (means)
How must be assessed the results? (measuring)
- Theme, working up period, date of presentation
1. CAPTIVATING AND DIRECTING THE ATTENTION- 3 MINUTES.
-the teacher provides a favorable atmosphere for carrying on the activity
2. INFORMING OF THE CHECKED UP CONTENT -2 MINUTES.
-the teacher announce the way in which the class will go on and the competences she aims at; students are advised to come up with other information, to ask questions, during the project assessment
3. REVISING THE ELEMENTS AND CAPACITIES OF LEARNING BY CHECKING THE PREPARED CONTENTS – emphasizing the main aspects of the promoted product: of direct benefits which it brings to consumer, of its characteristics, of the services it offers - 40 minutes
-promotional materials (pennons, caps, pens), posters (for mineral water, juice, sweets distributed by European Food)
Team no. 3 inform their potential customers about the characteristics of the products they present: quality, wrapper, delivery conditions, information written down on the tickets, features of the products- all these according to their slogan (which fulfils the theoretical content- having no more than 5-8 words)
- Students appreciated positively the originality which attract them, the multitude of materials and the way in which the promoting campaign took place;
4. APPRECIATING THE RESULTS- 2 MINUTES
- The teacher underlines the small lacks from the presentations, in order to correct the mistakes and offers suggestions to valorizing the contents presented in the future activity.
1. Which are the stages you run through for solving the task?
2. Solving this task I learn:
3. The difficulties I had encountered were:
4. I think I could improve my performance if:
5. I think my activity could be appreciated as:
”(...) the events which can explain why the entrepreneurial system becomes efficient aren’t probably economical events themselves. The causes seem to consist in the change of values, perception and attitude(...)”
(Peter F. Drucker, ”The innovation and the entrepreneurial intellect”)