Mawlana Jalaleddin Rumi. Born on 30 September 1207 in Balkh in present day Afghanistan and died on 17 December 1273 in Konya in present day Turkey His father was called “the King of Scholars” A philosopher and scholar of Islam. Thought by the best teachers of his time.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Born on 30 September 1207 in Balkh in present day Afghanistan and died on 17 December 1273 in Konya in present day Turkey
His father was called “the King of Scholars”
A philosopher and scholar of Islam.
Thought by the best teachers of his time.
Had approximately ten thousand students
Advocated unlimited tolerance, positive reasoning, goodness, charity and awareness through love
His peaceful and tolerant teaching has appealed to men of all sects and creeds
Our mother is love!
Our father is love!We are born from love!
We are love! All loves constitute a bridge leading to the divine love.
To love human beings means to love GOD
THE SEMA RITUAL began with the inspiration of Mawlana and was influenced by Turkish customs and culture.
It is scientifically recognized that the fundamental condition of our existence is to revolve. There is no being or object, which does not revolve, because all beings are comprised of revolving electrons, protons, and neutrons in atoms. The human being lives:
By means of the revolution of these particles
By the revolution of the blood in his body
By the revolution of the stages of his life, by his coming from the earth and his returning to it.
“All loves are a bridge to Divine love. Yet, those who have not had a taste of it do not know!”
“To God belong the East and the West,and wherever you turn is the face of God.He is the All-Embracing, the All-Knowing.Surah Baqara” 2:115
1. Reaching true belief in God's Divine Oneness and living in accordance with its demands
2. Heeding the Divine Speech and discerning and then obeying the commands of the Divine Power and Will as they relate to the universe (the laws of creation and life)
3. Overflowing with Divine Love and getting along with all other beings in the realization (originating from Divine Love) that the universe is a cradle of brotherhood
4. Giving preference or precedence to the well-being and happiness of others
6. Being open to love, spiritual yearning, delight
7. Being able to discern what is in hearts or minds through facial expressions and the inner, Divine mysteries and meanings of surface events
8. Visiting spiritual places and associating with people who encourage the avoidance of sin and striving in the way of God
10. Continuously struggling against worldly ambitions and illusions that lead us to believe in the eternal nature of this world
11. Never forgetting that salvation is possible only through certainty or conviction of the truth of religious beliefs and conduct, sincerity or purity of intention, and the sole desire to please God
12. Acquiring knowledge and understanding of the religious and agnostic sciences