Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
We have highlighted why Manali and Shimla in Himachal are the Best Honeymoon Destination for Couples in India.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
A very popular honeymoon destination for couples in India for many years has undoubtedly been Shimla along with Manali. It is a given that Himachal Pradesh houses the coziest and most preferred honeymoon, Tour Packages destination in India. The romantic activities, year-round favourable climate, picturesque landscape, cold weather brings the couples closer and ignites intimacy also the amazing restaurants offer the lovebirds a very cosy setting to spark the romance and enchant them.Wehave highlighted why Manali and Shimla in Himachal are the Best Honeymoon Destination for Couples in India.
Visit Here: http://flybirds.in/
Shimla is the very definition of a hill station. It has many hills with lush greenery and a chilly weather to ignite some sparks between the honeymooning couple. It is a calm city with spectacular views of the snow-capped Himalayan peaks and lush green forests. An ideal setting for budding romance to bloom.
• The pleasant summer and snowy winter makes Shimla a much-preferred honeymoon destination all year round
• Shimla has an old world rustic charm embossed in it courtesy of the British Raj
• The Mahasu peak which is the highest peak on the hill Kufri is a must visit place in Shimla for the breathtaking view it offers from atop the peak.
• Couples craving a romantic walk in the meadow can head to the Glenn and Annadale and walk hand in hand to get the romantic sparks flying
• Potter’s Hill, Mashobra are wonderful hilly attractions which are a must visit to enjoy the romantic vibe
• The couple can escape from the hustle and bustle of the city by heading to Bihargaon where the splendid architecture is a treat to the eyes
Must do activities in the Shimla honeymoon tour:
• Experience the best sunrise views in India where you can watch the sunrise amidst the Himalayan peaks at Scandal point.
• The couples can have lots of fun skating on the ice at the ice skating rink in Scandal point.
• Another brilliant sunrise view can be caught at the Chadwick waterfalls.
• Experience the joy of riding the romantic toy train while also appreciating the bountiful beauty presented by nature.
Honeymoon in Manali
Manali is in sharp contrast with the calmness of Shimla. It has beautiful waterfalls, hot spring baths, temples and trails in the forests leading to a more adventure packed and adrenaline pumping honeymoon experience for the couple who like to be active.
The snow-capped peaks, rivers, waterfalls and lush forests make Manali a much popular honeymoon destination for many couples
• Take an unforgettable ride on a Yak at the Manali wildlife sanctuary.
• Get your heartbeat racing from adrenaline by paragliding at Solang.
• Indulge in your choice of activities like skiing at the clubhouse
• Finally, relax and wind up by taking a dip in the hot water springs of Vasisht.
Well, it is clear that although Shimla and Manali offer contrasting activities for the couples they both are indeed one of the best honeymoon destinations in India. The weather does not get too cold even with the snow and the scenic beauty of Shimla and Manali are pleasing to the eyes. The best setting for honeymooners indeed. Check out our Himachal honeymoon packages which cover both Shimla & Manali honeymoon tour offering you the best of both.