History. A 24 years old Saudi young man came to KKESH E.R on January 2008 ( 3 months) wih Hx of :*redness on
1. Case presentation By :Saad Aldahmash,MD
2. History A 24 years old Saudi young man came to KKESH E.R on January 2008 ( 3 months) wih Hx of :
*redness on –off OD for 1 year .
*gradual decrease in VA OD over the last 1 year.
*Past ocular Hx was unremarkable.
*Past medical and surgical Hx was unremarkable.
3. Family , social History *His youngest brother died at age of two years because of chronic cough .
* He is living in Riyadh in a small house acomodating 12 persons.
4. He was Examined at that time at KKESH E.R :
*VA … OD 20/70
*IOP… OD 18 mmHg.
OS 16 mmHg.
*SLE …OD: mutton fat KPs , +3 cells , vitritis .
OS :quiet eye .
B-scan done , showed :only vitreous haze in OD.
He was diagnosed at that time as a case of :
*unilateral Granulomatous panuveitis OD.
5. *They started to investigate him.
*The patient lost his follow up , didn’t show .
6. The patient came again to the E.R at
KKESH last week with a Hx :
*Increased Pain ,redness and marked reduction of VA in OD.
*the patient give a Hx of recent weight loss.
7. Examination :
VA … OD HM
IOP… OD 56 mmHg .
OS 18 mmHg .
SLE … OD: corneal edema,scleritis with scleral melting,mutton fat KPs ,shallow A/C, +4 cells, 360 post. Synechiae , limbal lesion, no view to post. Pole.