Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
XAML, Code Behind
Properties, Commands, View Logic
1. Reduce or eliminate your code-behind
2. Bind all of your UI inputs/outputs to your ViewModel
3. Implement INotifyPropertyChanged on your ViewModel
4. When testing, treat ViewModel as the Real UI
5. Avoid events. Use commands instead