LIGHTING YOUR HOME - It can change the perception of your home. - Creates sensations like safety and comfort - Helps to enjoy the home in his major potential. - Gives beauty or drama to a room - A small room can turn her in big and drafty
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
LIGHTING YOUR HOME
- It can change the perception of your home.
- Creates sensations like safety and comfort
- Helps to enjoy the home in his major potential.
- Gives beauty or drama to a room
- A small room can turn her in big and drafty
- A big room can turn her in small and stifling
- It can be relaxing or stimulant
- It is not so expensive as a remodeling
- It complements the way of life
- To take in all the activities that develop in every space, for power like that to achieve the atmosphere that is wished.
- It is possible to emphasize
- It can absorb or reflect the light, to our convenience
FUNDAMENTALS OF LIGHTING
- There are three types of light, and these work together
- It depends on the function and on the style
- General - It is used for spaces that do not need special light
- Task - It is used for those spaces that need special lighting
- Accent - Focal point
DEFINITION OF TEXTURE
- Texture is sometimes used to describe the feel of non-tactile sensations. Texture can also be termed as a pattern that has been scaled down (especially in case of two dimensional non-tactile textures) where the individual elements that go on to make the pattern not distinguishable
TIPES OF TEXTURE
- Tactile texture: We can feel when touching the object, it is real. a- The visual texture: is only perceive with the eyes, is an illusion of as is the material of an object.
WHAT IS IT THAT TEXTURE DESCRIBES OF AN OBJECTS?
So many words can describe a texture, word like: - Rough/ - Bumpy/ - Slick/ - Prickly /- Scratchy/ - Smooth/ - Silky / - Soft.
HOW CAN THE TEXTURE INFLUENCE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF A SPACE?
- With the texture we can feel the space, wecan achievesensations, emphasize or define spaces, havebetterspatialquality, etc
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF TEXTURE IN ARCHITECTURE ?
- The texture allows us to define spaces, helps to determine the functionality, Depending on the material one gives the character to the building