(Prebuilt Reports). CAREWare Training Webinar Canned Reports. Canned Reports. What do I need to get started? You must have the appropriate user privileges to run reports. (Email: [email protected] if you don’t have access to necessary reports)
CAREWare Training Webinar Canned Reports
1. Log into CAREWare and select your domain.
2. Select Reports from the main menu.
The various report categories will appear:
Click here to add filters
-Filters are used to reduce the data set (all active clients) down to the data you need (all active clients with unknown insurance status).
-Filters can be saved into the system for future use by creating a template.
-Filters can be used to include and exclude certain data or variables from your report.
If you need assistance with creating and applying filters, please contact the LaCAN CAREWare Helpdesk at [email protected]
Note: This report does not include Closed or Deceased clients.
From the Reports menu, select the No Service in X Days report.
Make you selections as detailed below.
3. Click Run Report. A sample result is shown on next slide.
1.From the Reports menu, click Service Detail Report.
2. Select date range for the report
3. Apply custom filters if desired
4. Hide personal identifying information by checking box
5. Click Create
1. Select RDR from the reports menu.
2. Enter the dates for which you’d like to run the RDR. This may be a calendar year, funding year, a quarter, or any other date range.
3. When finished entering date range, annual review year, and report scope, then click “Create RDR”.
Allows you to access 3 different reports.
From the CW main menu, select Administrative Options then RSR Export or Reports then HRSA Reports/RSR.
Select the Report Year and Annual or Semi-Annual.
Select the type of quality management program at your agency during this period.
A filter can be applied if necessary.
To create a RSR Client Report, click button.
6. Select Ok when the quality check message appears.
7.Save the new client export file to a safe location on your computer, so that you can access it later. *Keep the file in XML format*
Select F2: Printable Report If you want to just see a printable report of the data.
RSR Client Report Viewer
* links are interactive and allow you to launch directly to the client records included in that count.
RSR Client Report Viewer (Data Validation Report)
Displays; Demographics, HIV risk factors, annual review info, custom tab 1
Displays; Demographic info, HIV risk factors, annual review info, custom tab 1, 2, and 3
Client Report Output:
Client Services Report
- Fix: Allow the system a minute or two to pull the data.
- Fix: Completely close out of CW or restart your computer and re-try.
- Fix: Make sure you have the correct data span, funding sources, and filters applied.
Please contact us at [email protected] with any CAREWare issues or concerns.