ePortfolio. Guide to Electronic Submission for National Board Initial, Retake, and Renewal Candidates. Benefits of Electronic Submissions. Elimination of shipping costs Extended portfolio deadline Opportunity to use spring lessons More efficient, secure delivery system
Guide to Electronic Submission
for National Board
Initial, Retake, and Renewal Candidates
1. Access the National Board website:
2. Click the link to the ePortfolio system.
3. Click “Register” in the top navigation of the ePortolio website.
4. Follow instructions to create an account.
5. Enter your voucher code(s) in the text box.
The NBPTS website has online videos for step-by-step instructions for the following:
as an alternative
Analysis of Student Growth in Reading and Writing--4 Files
Instructional Analysis: Whole-Class Discussion--Submit 5 files
Instructional Analysis: Small Groups—Submit 5 files
Contributions to Student Learning—4 files
1. Contextual Information Sheet(s)
2. Description and analysis (10 pages for up to 8
3. Documentation (16 pages)
4. Reflection (2 pages)
Submit Cover Sheets & Forms in the Portfolio Instructions: Part II that…
(You my submit these as PDF files. If you scan these as graphic files, you may insert them into word processing files.)
Submit Written Commentaries and Reflections by…
Refer to “Recommended Video Formats and Settings” about the following:
On the National Board Website:
On the National Board Website (cont.)
Information regarding (1) symptoms, (2) likely causes, (3) what to do, and (4) where to find more information is available for the following: