English 2. Chinese 3. Sanskrit 4. Pali 5. Tibetan. You may use Muller\'s Dictionary to search terms by the following:. . Muller\'s Digital Dictionary of Buddhism. Dictionary Access Full Text Search (??)Radical (??)Total Strokes (??)East Asian Romanized ReadingsTerms, Texts, Persons, Temples, Schools, Places, Names Front Matter External Resources .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Charles Muller’s Digital Dictionary of Buddhism
2. English 2. Chinese 3. Sanskrit 4. Pali 5. Tibetan
3. Muller’s Digital Dictionary of Buddhism Dictionary Access
Full Text Search (??)
Total Strokes (??)
East Asian Romanized Readings
Terms, Texts, Persons, Temples, Schools, Places, Names
4. Dictionary Accesses :
5. Dictionary Access : Full Text Search (??)
6. Password Access : Limited Use: Any user may access the dictionary by entering "guest" as the username with no password. This will allow a total of 20 searches in each of the DDB and CJKV-E dictionaries in a 24-hour period.
7. Dictionary Access : Full Text Search (??)
Searched results of “karma” v.s. “?”
8. Dictionary Access : Full Text Search (??) Next, you may select the word of your interest for more details.
12. Dictionary Access : Radical (??) You may access the dictionary through the radical of the character that you are looking for.
13. Dictionary Access : Radical + remaining strokes Find out the remaining stroke for the character
14. Dictionary Access : Total Strokes (??) You may access the character by counting the character’s total strokes.
16. Searched Results:
17. Searched Results:
18. Dictionary Access : East Asian Romanized Readings
20. When we click “pronunciations”, we will find a list of pronunciations that this word is being pronounced in different traditions.
22. Let us now practice using “Pinyin” to find “ye” (karma)
23. Searched Results - Ping-Ying
24. Now, let us try the Wade-Giles: “yeh” (karma)
25. Searched Results - Wade-Gile
27. English Terms
28. Sanskrit Terms
29. Pali Terms
30. Tibetan Terms