Group 10 (Astigianz). Growing Bigger. Questions & Answers:. 1. What are examples of objects that are of the same shape but of different size? * Golf ball and soccer ball. * Circular table and globe. Questions & Answers:. 2. Why do you say that two triangles have the same shape?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. What are examples of objects that are of the same shape but of different size?
* Golf ball and soccer ball
2. Why do you say that two triangles have the same shape?
* If the corresponding angles are congruent and their corresponding sides are proportional to each other.
3. How do you draw triangles have the same shape?
* By drawing a small triangle and a much larger triangle and their angles are congruent while their sides are proportional.
4. How do you enlarge/ reduce a triangles?
* By constructing another triangle with the same measure of their corresponding angles but their corresponding sides are proportional.
5. When do you say that two triangles are similar?
Mike Richards Alburo
Riva Alyana de los Reyes
Anna Mae L. Cesneros