Sustainability: Planning for the Future. Pam Imm, Ph.D. Associate, Center for the Application of Prevention Technologies Southwest Resource Team. March 22, 2012 Regional Technical Expert Panel Webinar. Learning Objectives.
Pam Imm, Ph.D.
Associate, Center for the Application of Prevention Technologies
Southwest Resource Team
March 22, 2012
Regional Technical Expert Panel Webinar
(Needs & Resources)
Getting to Outcomes ™Getting to Outcomes Conceptual Map
Ten step model for general prevention
Spanish version: www.rand.org/publications/TR/TR101/2
Getting to Outcomes for Underage Drinking Prevention
System of Accountability Questions that if addressed produce desired outcomes.
1. How will communities get organized? (COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION)
2. What are the underlying needs and conditions that must be addressed? (NEEDS/CONDITIONS)
3. What goals and desired outcomes should be developed based on the identified needs? (GOALS)
5. How do you assess the current levels of capacity and develop plans for enhancing? (CAPACITY)
6. How will you ensure that the current strategies “fit” the context? (FIT)
7. What is the plan for implementation? (PLAN)
Models FOCUS on:
American Journal Public Health Fall 2011
Let’s generate examples