BRAIN RING. 1. What countries does the United Kingdom include?. 2 . The flag of the UK is called …. 3. What colour are London taxis?. 4. The Underground in London is also called the …. 5. Americans celebrate Thanksgiving Day on the …. 6. Thanksgiving is sometimes called ….
2. The flag of the UK is called …
3. What colour are London taxis?
4. The Underground in London is also called the …
5. Americans celebrate Thanksgiving Day on the …
7. What is the capital of Australia?
8. It is one of the Eight Wonders of the Modern World. It’s in India. What is it?
13. The capital of Wales is…
14. Where does the President of the USA live and work?
15. What do Americans celebrate on
the 4th of July?
news side book under
suit away motormark
up spot paper take
sea ground bike grip
light hand case make
Homophones are words with the same pronunciation but different spelling and different meanings. Write the homophones for the following words:
1. know - no
2. right - write
3. weak - week
4. sea -see
5. son - sun
6. won – one
7. wear - where
8. meet - meat
9. hour - our
10. would - wood