ReferenceS To Rasool Allah Muhammad PBUH in Quran. Al Ahzaab 53. Saba47. Al Faatir 8. Shoora 86. Al Ahqaaf 9. Toor 40. Al Jinn 21, 22. Al Jinn 25. Al Jinn 26,27. Al Maidah 15. Al Ana’aam 35.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
ReferenceS To Rasool Allah Muhammad PBUH in Quran
Al Ahzaab 53
Al Faatir 8
Al Ahqaaf 9
Al Jinn 21, 22
Al Jinn 25
Al Jinn 26,27
Al Maidah 15
Al Ana’aam 35
35. if their aversion (from you, O Muhammad and from that with which You have been sent) is hard on you, (and You cannot be patient from their harm to you), Then if You were Able to seek a tunnel In the ground or a ladder to the sky, so that You may bring them a sign (and You cannot do it, so be patient). and had Allâh willed, He could have gathered them together (all) unto true guidance, so be not You one of those who are Al-Jâhilûn (the ignorant).
Al Ana’aam 35
50. Say (O Muhammad ): "I don't tell You that with Me are the treasures of Allâh, nor (that) I know the unseen; nor I tell You that I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to Me by inspiration." say: "Are the blind and the one who sees equal? will You not Then take thought?"
Al An’aam 50
Al Ana’aam 56
58. say: "If I had that which You are asking for impatiently (the torment), the matter would have been settled at once between Me and you, but Allâh knows best the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.)."
Al Ana’aam 58
. Say (O Muhammad ): "I possess no power of benefit or hurt to myself except as Allâh wills. if I had the knowledge of the Ghaib (unseen), I should have secured for myself an abundance of wealth, and no evil should have touched Me. I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings unto people who believe."
Al A’raaf 188
40. if You help Him (Muhammad) not (it does not matter), for Allâh did indeed help Him when the disbelievers drove Him out, the second of two, when they (Muhammad and Abu Bakr ) were In the cave, and He () said to his companion (Abu Bakr ): "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allâh is with us." Then Allâh sent down his Sakînah (calmness, tranquillity, peace, etc.) upon him, and strengthened Him with forces (angels) which You saw not, and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowermost, while it was the word of Allâh that became the uppermost, and Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
61. and among them are men who hurt the Prophet (Muhammad) and say: "He is (lending his) ear (to Every news)." say: "He listens to what is best for you; He believes In Allâh; has faith In the believers; and is a Mercy to those of You who believe." but those who hurt Allâh's Messenger (Muhammad) will have a painful torment.
Taubah 128, 129
49. Say (O Muhammad ): "I have no power over any harm or profit to myself except what Allâh may will. for Every Ummah (a community or a nation), there is a term appointed; when their term is reached, neither can they delay it nor can they advance it an Hour (or a moment)." (Tafsir Al-Qurtubî).
Yousuf 103 , 104