Tobacco and Teens. Presenters: Jessica Casseus Sanschy Merlin Phalante Valcin. Tobacco and Teens. Part 1: Tobacco Use Part 2: Negative Effects of Tobacco Use. Part:1 Tobacco Use. Forms of Tobacco Harmful Chemicals in Tobacco. Tobacco Use.
Part 1: Tobacco Use
Part 2: Negative Effects of Tobacco Use
Have you ever had a situation in which you came into contact with any type of Tobacco?
- a small paper-wrapped cylinder of cured and shredded or cut tobacco leaves. The cigarette is ignited at one end and allowed to burn for the purpose of inhalation of its smoke from the filtered end, inserted in the mouth.
- Tobacco that is chewed, not smoked. A form of smokeless tobacco.
- Tobacco in the form of a powder that is inhaled into the nose, not smoked.
- Usually shredded and cut to pack into the bowl of a pipe.
- Pipe Tobacco English
- Aromatic pipe tobacco
- a tightly rolled bundle of tobacco leaves that have already been dried and fermented. which is lit (that is, ignited) for the purpose of inhaling (or merely drawing into the mouth rather than into the lungs) its smoke
is the involuntary inhalation of tobacco
smoke by a person, especially a nonsmoker,
who occupies an area with smokers or a
smoker. It an also be called passive
- is when "friends" persuade you to doing something that you do not want to do. But you just don't have the courage to say “No”. Peer Pressure can be broken down into two areas; good peer pressure and bad peer pressure.
Many teens come from a home where at least one of their parents smoke. Being brought up in an environment where non smoking is not enforced, many teens eventually develop the same
- They experience periods of heightened stress between cigarettes, and smoking briefly restores their stress levels to normal