Department. DeSoto County Schools 2013-2014. Packet Contents: MIS PowerPoint Administrative Data Sheet – Leave with Melissa today or return to Patty Jackson by August 15th Training Schedule 2013-2016 Technology Plan PowerSchool User Form
DeSoto County Schools
POWERSCHOOL USER/EMPLOYEE AUP FORMS
ON-LINE REGISTRATION VIA INFOSNAP
DeSoto County Schools has moved to on-line registration.
Parents are able to go on-line and register their children cutting the registration time to only a few minutes.
Parents of returning students have the option to upload proofs of residency via on-line registration.
Parents of new students will need to take proofs of residency to the their child’s school.
All proofs must be scanned into the system so that we have an electronic copy of those documents.
Documents must be scanned in order for MSIS Coordinators to approve students in InfoSnap. Students must be approved before data can be entered into PowerSchool.
· Official organized events sponsored by the 4-H or Future Farmers of American (FFA);
· Official organized junior livestock shows and rodeo events;
· Official service as a page at the State Capitol for the Mississippi House of Representatives or Senate;
· Official subject-matter field trips;
· Official student conventions;
· District sanctioned or other State authorized sanctioning entities (i.e., Mississippi High School Activities Association (MHSAA) athletic contests, music festivals, contests, competitions);
· Any similar school-related activity sanctioned or sponsored by the State Board of Education
Why is the Accuracy of this data so important?
How important is MSIS?
DESOTO COUNTY SCHOOLS
INTERNAL DATA AUDITORS
DESOTO COUNTY SCHOOLS WILL BE AUDITED for the next two years by the Performance Audit Division!
Grades and Promotion Indicators
DeSoto County Schools Technology Plan
STUDENT AUP (Acceptable User Policy)
STUDENT DIRECTORY INFORMATION
If our office can be of assistance at any time throughout the year, please feel free to call upon us.
MIS Director -- Melissa Green
MIS Ass’t Director -- Laura Melton
Angel Phillips – Call Coordinator
Patty Jackson – Coordinator for Discipline / Personnel Natalie Welch - Coordinator for ADA / Pupil Services
Cassandra Spencer – Student Data Auditor
Debbie Hamm – Student Data Auditor
Wanda Johnson – MIS Support
Have a great school year!!!