Assessment Workshop. College of San Mateo February 2006. Program Assessment. Program assessment is an on-going process designed to monitor and improve student learning. Faculty: develop explicit statements of what students should learn.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
College of San Mateo
Program assessment is an on-going process designed to monitor and improve student learning. Faculty:
1. ACCJC expects institutions to integrate learning outcomes into
b. program review processes
d. grading practices
e. all of the above
Is this a cohesive curriculum?
1. Goals and outcomes
3. A meaningful, manageable, sustainable assessment plan
4. Collect assessment data.
5. Close the loop.
6. Routinely examine the assessment process.
1. Hand out rubric with assignment.
2. Use rubric for grading.
3. Develop rubric with students.
4. Students apply rubric to examples.
5. Peer feedback using rubric.
6. Self-assessment using rubric.
Check for inter-rater reliability to see if it works.