PMSSY. Phase- I Up gradation of 13 existing Govt. Medical College Institutions in 10 StatesSetting up of 6-AIIMS-like Institutions at BhopalBhubaneshwarJodhpurPatnaRaipur Rishikesh . Phase-IIAIIMS-like Institutions in Uttar Pradesh and West BengalUp-gradation - PowerPoint PPT Presentation
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY)
B K Prasad JS (Proc)
16 Jan 2010
2. PMSSY Phase- I
Up gradation of 13 existing Govt. Medical
College Institutions in 10 States
Setting up of 6-AIIMS-like Institutions at
AIIMS-like Institutions in
Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal
Up-gradation of 6 Medical Colleges
Govt Medical College, Amritsar, Punjab;
RP Govt. Medical College, Tanda, HP;
JNMedical College Aligarh, AMU (UP);
Govt Medical College, Nagpur, Mah;
Govt. Medical College, Madurai, TN;
Pandit BD Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
4. Status PMSSY-I Up-gradation of 13 Medical Colleges
College and Hospital
5. Status PMSSY-II Site for AIIMS West Bengal identified but in case of UP Land not yet identified
Up-gradation of 6- Medical Colleges
Nagpur State Govt
6. 6-AIIMS Status
7. AIIMS-Preparatory Works Boundary wall completed by HSCC.
Pre-construction survey by WAPCOS completed.
Sub Soil Investigation completed.
EIA Clearance obtained.
Design DPR Consultant appointed.
Project consultant appointed.
Works for Residential Complex started for all six sites.
8. DPR approved in Feb 09
Tender packages finalized
Tenders invited on 23 Dec 2009
152 Tenders received
Technical Evaluation in Progress
9. Tender Packages P-1 Medical ,Nursing colleges and Hostels
P-2 Hospital and Trauma Care
P-3& 4 External Electrification, Sub-station and A/C
P-5 External Development
P-6 &7 Operation Theatre and Furniture
10. Work Schedule Bids received for 2- Package on 23 Dec20 09
152 Bids received-
57 for Hospital and
95 for Medical College and Hostels
Technical and Financial Evaluation by 30 Jan 2010
PMC approval by 28 Feb 2010
LoA by 15 Mar 2010
Work to commence by 15 Apr 2010
11. Monitoring Structure Project Management Committee at GOI level headed by Secretary (HFW), DGHS, AS&FA etc (14 Members)
State level - Committee headed by Chief Secretary
At site - Project Cell
12. Project Cell at site (16 posts sanctioned)
13. Project Cell at site Appointed:
5 Financial Advisors
6 Superintending Engineers
1 Executive Engineer
Remaining vacancies advertised